Ecomm Elite Wholesale Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelgoldsmith

Administrator
Staff member

Ecomm Elite is opening it’s doors to new members, and we want to take few minutes to tell you why this is the LAST membership you will ever need to become successful selling online.
Chris and Todd are of one mind when it comes to how they feel about some of the programs and courses andmentors out there, and the fact that sometimes you just don’t get the value for your hard earned money. It is their goal to provide you a value unmatched by any other program out there.Remember, Chris and Todd both started with ZERO sales at one point and earned revenues like this from working one product at a time, building up to multiple products.
During a workshop last night Todd pulled up a random supplier inventory file and within 30 minutes found five products that can be purchased in the USA, sent to Amazon’s FBA program and just those five product equated to $600/month in pure profit.
All in just 30 minutes of using their famous research tools.
“The information, advice, and coaching that I have received from Chris, has truly made a lasting difference in my life and business. It has been a vital part of me starting my own business, and earning my personal freedom to work where I want and when I want. Absolutely the best leadership I have been associated with

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.