Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelgoldsmith

Administrator
Staff member
Authority Site System 2

Authority Site System 2

There is BIG Money In Authority Websites

Most solopreneurs have known for years that there is money to be made using the internet. It has only been in the last few years that Google has clamped down on black-hat (illegal or dubious) methods for doing so. The exceptionally unique community I belong to has been practicing these kinds of acceptable techniques for many years so I am really pleased to see a second one and this is exactly what Gael and Mark are doing at Authority Hacker.

Authority Site System 2

Generally speaking, you will be building a niche website based on a passion or interest. This involves some writing of content (short posts & product reviews). Time, patience and perseverance are very important for success. However, the rewards can be spectacular. Before I continue let me clarify. The owners did struggle in their early years and the results are not the same for everyone because of the different variables involved.

Having said that, after finding a very helpful mentor they were able to create a site that brought in roughly $ 4000 per month by the end of the first year. This ballooned to $ 8, 500 a month by the end of the second year and they sold the site for a whopping $ 200, 000 after that. So you see, it is possible. Many folks choose to keep their business because of the easy, regular, cash flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.